Information for New Customer
Lens Information for New Customers
When ordering contacts with us, please provide your prescription, as shown on the image.
Your Lens Data Glossary
This represents the visual correction such as -1.00, -7.50 and -9.00. As the magnitude of the number gets higher, the visual correction gets stronger. The visual power 0.00 is available on coloured lenses for customers with no need of correction.
BC (Base Curve) represents the curve of the contact lens such as 8.3, 8.6, or 9.0. As the number gets smaller, the curvature increases. This helps to ensure a comfortable fit.
DIA represents the diameter of the contact lens. Most of the time, DIA comes in only one size, but some lens types may have more than one available.
Both CY (Cylinder) and AX (Axis) numbers are seen in prescriptions and lenses for astigmatism.
If you wear multifocals or bifocals, ADD (Addition) figure determines of the amount of correction you need to be able to see clearly at a close distance. The Addition figure is a positive number between 0.50 and 3.00, which some contact lens brands refer to this as a high, medium or low.
When you purchase contact lenses with us, you agree to the following terms:
- Contact lenses are medical devices and your eyes must be examined by a certified lens care professional before purchasing our merchandise.
- You must follow instructions provided by your eye care professional.
- You must follow instructions associated with proper usage and care of your contact lenses.
- We strongly suggest having your eyes checked periodically as directed by your physician.
- If you notice any problems while using contact lenses, immediately remove them from your eyes, and contact your physician.
- You agree that you are purchasing the contact lenses for individual use.
- You agree that you will not resell the products to a third party.
- You agree that you will not give our lenses to anyone other than the person holding the valid prescription for said lenses. This valid prescription must be obtained from a certified eye care professional.
- All of our products are fully certified by the manufacturer.
- We take every precaution during the packaging and shipping of your lenses, but it is important that you verify the integrity of the internal packaging before wearing the lenses.
- If there is something wrong with the internal packaging or the contact lenses, please contact us immediately by using the Contact Form.
Please note: It is your responsibility to use the contact lenses as directed by the manufacturer and you are responsible for any problems derived from misuse. This includes ensuring that you have routine medical examinations as prescribed by your eye care professional, and that you follow his/her directions. Use only lenses prescribed to you by a certified lens care professional.