What is CooperVision?
- CooperVision is one of the world’s leading contact lens companies, serving eye care professionals and lens wearers in over 130 countries.
- Their innovative wide range of high-quality products help millions of people see better each day.
- Are CooperVision contact lenses good?
- What are the features of each brand?
AThey produce several brands with many features that you’ll love! Check out each brand and find out the product that suits you best.
Manufactured with a high performance silicone hydrogel called Aquaform.
This material creates bonds with water molecules holding water in the lens itself to make it resistant to dehydration and deposits.
- POINT Monthly replacement lens Stay moist and comfortable
Naturally wettable so you’re less likely to need additional wetting drops
Biofinity Contact Lenses Product List
PC Technology used to create a unique lens material makes this lens an one-of-a-kind experience in comfort. This lens attracts water to ensure moisture and keeps your eye free from itchiness.
Lens for wearers who experience eye dryness.
- POINT 12 hours or more of comfort with 96% hydration Designed to address discomfort from dry eyes
High-performing hydrogel for dependable vision performance
Proclear Contact Lenses Product List
New standard for comfortable and affordable contact lens at an outstanding value.
This easy-to-use contact lens is designed to provide the most natural, comfortable lens-wearing experience.
- POINT Dependable performance, day after day Outstanding value
Biomedics Contact Lenses Product List
Made with the latest technology to maximise oxygen transmission, optimise lens movement on the eye and protect your eyes from harmful UV rays; enabling optimum comfort, health and vision.
- POINT Convenience daily replacement schedule The healthy advantages of silicone hydrogel lens
Support excellent all-day comfort
UVA and UVB protection
Clariti Contact Lenses Product List
Manufactured with a unique material called Smart Silicone. This material maximises oxygen delivery to the cornea. The daily lens also offer high moisturisation making for a softer lens and a comfortable wearing experience. An ultraviolet radiation blocker helps protect wearer’s eye.
- POINT Smart Silicone locks in water with high oxygen transmissibility An ultraviolet radiation blocker limiting 75% of UVA and 99% of UVB rays
MyDay Contact Lenses Product List
Keep your eyes safe at a surprisingly affordable price. Class 1 UV protection makes it perfect for active outdoor lifestyles. Silicone hydrogel – the healthiest soft contact lens material – this lens provide a higher water content and allows high levels of oxygen to reach the eyes.
- POINT 2-week replacement schedule Class 1 UV protection that blocks more than 90% UVA and 99% UVB4 rays
Silicone hydrogel material
Strongly preferred for vision, comfort, ease of handling and less dryness
Soft and flexible